We are looking for Core Java developer, who publishes high-quality requirement and design specification using UML and MS-Visio, using proven design pattern wherever applicable as per need. Also use and update project tracking tools like JIRA to maintain timelines and deliverables for the team, customer, and management visibility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Ensure designs are in compliant with specifications
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Other Responsibilities include:
· Build and develop modules
· Ensuring that the code follows the industry standard specification
· Able to debug code written by others
· Documenting the code properly
· Able to perform unit test and prepare a test report
· Coordinating and working with QA during SIT phase
· Ensuring code scalability and performance
· B. Tech, M. Tech, MCA, M.Sc. Computer
· Core Java (Collections, Threading, and Networking)
· REST/ SOAP Web Services
· Data Structure and Algorithms, Any RDBMS, Eclipse IDE
· Agile Methodology, Any of the frameworks (MVC frameworks)
· Any ORM (Hibernate), Web Objects