Come join our dynamic and growing Business Development Team at Evergent! We are looking for a Partner Operations Program Manager to work within our Partners team across the wider Field Operations and GTM department.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Program and project management of strategic partner activities
· Operational process improvements to scale the efficiency of the partner operations.
· Leverage enablement, marketing resources, and the partner portal to drive continued growth and success of partners.
· Streamline and centralize partner contracts management process, continue maintenance of contracts in collaboration with cross functional teams (Legal, Marketing, Product etc)
· Work closely with our Regional Partner Leads and help the team achieve revenue goals.
· Creation of the Evergent Partner Program
· Creation of compliance program to monitor the partner ecosystem’s adherence to the Partner Program
· Drive alignment and coordination between internal teams and partners on critical operational activities, identify ways to streamle the day-to-day management of our business, and build new tools and processes to scale our team’s impact
· Contribute to other partner operations initiatives.
What You Bring to the table:
· 5+ years of project/program management and/or business operations experience
· Proven ability to successfully drive small- to medium-sized projects with external partners and cross-functional internal stakeholders.
· Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Experience managing external relationships.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
· Energetic, willingness to learn, and passionate about operational efficiency.
· Ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure.
Experience: 8+ Years